Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Fitness Model Female (Minna Pajulahti) Sexy, Bodybuilding, Workout, Zumba, Motivation [FMF]



Fitness Model Female (Minna Pajulahti) Sexy, Bodybuilding, Workout, Zumba, Motivation [FMF]

Minna Pajulahti is a 25 year old fitness competitor from Finland. She has been competing in fitness for five years and is hooked on the sport in and out. Or what do you think – how many flight attendants do you see living such organized live that competing in fitness demands? When she’s not flying around the world, she also works as an aerobics instructor. Another dear hobby of hers is cheer dance, which includes jumps, pirouettes and dance moves. She competes at national and international level in a team called Dream Team Dancers.

Minna lives in a small town called Nokia with her boyfriend and with two dogs. She likes to be around people and her family and says, “I have two brothers and two sisters. Two of them are younger than I and two are older, so I am the one in the middle. My family is very big part of my life so it is nice that also my mother and father live near me. I have met many of my good friends while doing sports and I mainly see them in practice or in the gym. My family and friends have been a great support during these years that I have been competing.”

Search Tags :

Fitness
Fitness motivation
Fitness exercises
Fitness workout
Fitness girls
Fitness model
Fitness training
Fitness music
Fitness marshall
Fitness zumba

Source: https://youtu.be/IE3bjyMB87M



https://www.fitnessvoices.com/2017/08/06/fitness-model-female-minna-pajulahti-sexy-bodybuilding-workout-zumba-motivation-fmf/
#FitnessWorkoutforWomen
Fitness Voices
Fitness Model Female (Minna Pajulahti) Sexy, Bodybuilding, Workout, Zumba, Motivation [FMF] Reviewed by Unknown on August 06, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Fitness Voices ©
Designed by NG User

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.