Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Workout For Older Men- The A-40 Core Set - Exercise & Fitness

vid_player]

Workout For Older Men- The A-40 Core Set - Exercise & Fitness
http://bit.ly/benpakulski-mi40

Shoulder Workout For Men Over 40 -- With US Marine Austin Sullivan
MEN OVER 40 How To Increase Testosterone And Get Rid Of Belly Fat.
http://bit.ly/benpakulski-mi40

Hi, my name is Benjamin Pakulski and I'm honored for the opportunity to expose the five most common training and dietary mistakes reversing your gains and I am extremely excited to hand you my plateau-busting shortcuts to maximize lean muscle gains, crush "weak body parts" and incinerate fat so you keep your abs the entire time.

Every 40 days you'll experience a new growth spurt utilizing my body-remodeling methods –NOS ™ technology, the power of the number forty, my Three-Phase Nutrition system and the revolutionary workout technique Intent.

For the first time, I have organized all my absolute best muscle-building knowledge -- after twenty years of trial-and-error on myself & clients, and rubbing shoulders with the world's brightest doctors, therapists and coaches – into the Muscle Intelligence ™ foundational training system!
http://perfecthealthby.com/Ben-pakuls...
Success Stories
Now if you're still skeptical, no problem, I actually LOVE healthy skeptics!
Why?

1) I get a personal satisfaction from proving them wrong ☺

2) They always become the most loyal and die-hard fans and become walking billboards for me!

And, just in case you've been fooled one too many times by so-called experts, I knew you would love to see results from a very recent Test Group – regular individuals who took my methods for a test-drive over the past 40 days…

I'm very proud of each student and this is just a small sample of proof of what you can expect…

Here’s the real transformation since I started training with MI40…

Before stats
Cholesterol: 280
Body fat: is “diary cream” a number?
Joint issues: inflammation in right shoulder, left elbow, left knee
Testosterone: 225ng/dl

After stats
Cholesterol: 200 (no longer taking statins)
Body fat: 11%
Joint issues: none
Testosterone: 625ng/dl (yes still natural)

As you can see, I was headed down a very dark path, most likely towards a heart attach in my late 30’s.

I have never once regretted paying for the MI40 programs or camps because it’s a hell of a lot cheaper than paying medical bills to fix injuries, or paying for a casket…

Pride is probably the #1 reason that people do not see the results they desire. They’re just too damn proud to admit that what their doing is wrong, or that their training is inadequate for their goals. Admitting to myself that I needed to find help was the greatest decision to date.

Stephen Powers
Ohio USA
http://bit.ly/benpakulski-mi40

I started the program at 100kg and around 13% body fat. My current stats having finished the program are 95.8kg and 10% body fat. The best thing about this program and following the MI40 principles in general is that I have been able to lean out and lose body fat but my strength has actually increased as well! All my lifts have improved significantly whilst at a lighter weight.

Taking the time to fully understand active ranges of motion and consistently working on time under tension has also been able to improve my muscle activation and caused me to reach my goals and get into great shake in just 6 weeks!

I'm now incredibly excited to get started on the MI40 Extreme program and keep the improvements coming. Tim etc smash some more goals and make myself better!

Thank you MI40!

Dominic Ainsworth
Halewood, Liverpool, England
http://bit.ly/benpakulski-mi40

Training with Ben is not only an education in bodybuilding, but a wholistic learning experience, as he focuses on every aspect of the sport. His health and wellness-centered approach is refreshing and he can ALWAYS explain the "why" behind every instruction. The gains I've experienced have been phenomenal, I've never looked and felt better!

Emily Chomyshyn
http://bit.ly/benpakulski-mi40


how to build muscle
muscle building
how to gain weight fast
muscle gain
how to build muscle fast
bodybuilding supplements
how to gain muscle
how to gain muscle fast
muscle mass
building muscle
big muscles
bodybuilding supplements
muscle growth
weight lifting
resistance training
strength training
weight training
weight lifting belt
workout routines
fitness
workout
exercise
Ben Pakulski
Arnold Schwarzenegger



https://www.fitnessvoices.com/2017/08/05/workout-for-older-men-the-a-40-core-set-exercise-fitness/
#FitnessWorkoutforMen
Fitness Voices

Workout For Older Men- The A-40 Core Set - Exercise & Fitness Reviewed by Unknown on August 11, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Fitness Voices ©
Designed by NG User

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.