Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Total Leg Workout Using 2 Machines! | Perfect for Beginners | LEG Workout No.1



Instagram: @queen.jazznicole https://www.instagram.com/queen.jazznicole/
Please COMMENT, LIKE, & SUBSCRIBE XOXO
Hey yall and thank you for tuning into this video.
This is my very first workout video and I couldn't be more excited to share with you some of my favorite exercises.
Always remember to challenge yourself when it comes to choosing your weights. I have included the weights I was lifting in this video as a guideline, but I did NOT start off lifting this heavy. However, in only 2 months of training, I have been able to double my weights all around, so progress comes with practice.
SN: I was wobbly on the cable sidekicks, these are always difficult for me. It can be hard to keep your balance when you are using a challenging weight.

Workout Plan:
Cable Duck Walks - 4 sets of 20 steps ( 10 back and 10 forward )
Standing Cable Hip Thrusts - 4 sets of 12
Cable Glute Kickbacks - 5 sets of 8 ( each leg )
Cable Side kicks - 4 sets of 6 ( each leg )
Cable Leg Crossover - 2 sets of 12 ( each leg )
Standard Lep Press - 4 sets of 15
One Leg Sidekicks on Leg Press - 4 sets of 15 ( each leg )
Calf Press on Leg Press - heavy weight until failure ( I crash around 80-100 )

Music: https://soundcloud.com/soulection/soulection-radio-show-318-live-from-brussels-belgium @ 1hr 20 min in



https://www.fitnessvoices.com/2017/07/26/total-leg-workout-using-2-machines-perfect-for-beginners-leg-workout-no-1/
#Legworkout
Fitness Voices
Total Leg Workout Using 2 Machines! | Perfect for Beginners | LEG Workout No.1 Reviewed by Unknown on August 03, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Fitness Voices ©
Designed by NG User

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.