Top Ad unit 728 × 90

28 Best Exercises for a Hotel Room Workout By Fitness BKS

vid_player]

While I was away in Venice, Italy I decided to have my routine workout but there was no gym available as the hotel Excelsior launched just that week. I worked out in my room using body weight and my suitcase for resistance. I came up with 28 exercises but there are much more. If you find yourself in the same predicament maybe you could use some of these and devise your own hotel room workout.
Don't forget to share and subscribe. Lots more to come form me yet.
Train hard,
Fitness BKS



https://www.fitnessvoices.com/2013/05/09/28-best-exercises-for-a-hotel-room-workout-by-fitness-bks/
#FitnessWorkoutforMen
Fitness Voices

28 Best Exercises for a Hotel Room Workout By Fitness BKS Reviewed by Unknown on August 08, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Fitness Voices ©
Designed by NG User

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.