Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Saturday Vlog: Workout, Beach, What I Ate, & Drinks With Activist Karen Dawn!



Check out Dawnwatch.com to learn more about what Karen is doing.

We had drinks at Plant Food and Wine in Venice.

I went to Malibu Road Beach.

Coffee is from the new Cafe Luxxe in Malibu.

My workouts are from ZuzkaLight.com and I love them! I'm such a huge fan of online workouts. If you have any ones you love, especially yin yoga, let me know.



https://www.fitnessvoices.com/2017/08/08/saturday-vlog-workout-beach-what-i-ate-drinks-with-activist-karen-dawn/
#Workoutdrinks
Fitness Voices
Saturday Vlog: Workout, Beach, What I Ate, & Drinks With Activist Karen Dawn! Reviewed by Unknown on December 03, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Fitness Voices ©
Designed by NG User

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.