Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Full Day of my Meals and Training Footage



Full day of me eating and Training.
Meal plan Put together by Andrew Guest
Meal 1: 75G Oats, 2 Scoops of whey 80G Blueberries baby spinach
Meal 2: 50G Almonds with Apple (Didn't film)
Meal 3: x2 Chicken Breast, 200G sweet Potato wedges with broccoli Seasoned with Spices
Meal 4: Post Workout Shake 2 Scoops of whey one banana, 80g Blue Berries with handful of spin age
meal 5: 2 Rump Steak topped with red onions 300G sweet potato, broccoli and carrots.
Meal 6: 250G Low fat Greek Yogurt 1 scoop of whey, Drizzle of honey.
This certainly took more effort than I thought to put together, Gonna have to be on my A game to make the YouTube stuff work. This video was like a trial run for the sort of content I'm wanting to upload onto YouTube.
Would Like to thank Camera Man Paul for the awesome camera work, Andrew guest for my meals and Unique Fitness for allowing me to film my workout in the gym
All Feedback good or bad is welcome Please comment, like and share let me know what you think.
Thanks

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Please watch: "Arms Everyday | Day 8"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfYRouKKqSo
-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-



https://www.fitnessvoices.com/2015/07/26/full-day-of-my-meals-and-training-footage/
#Workoumeals
Fitness Voices
Full Day of my Meals and Training Footage Reviewed by Unknown on December 04, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Fitness Voices ©
Designed by NG User

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.