Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Sarah Battiste Fitness Cardio Workout 1



Here is a sneak peek at my workout this morning (Not the full workout) just a quick 10 minute circuit you can do at home with no equipment.
Perform each move for 1 minute, get through all 5 moves and repeat.

If you want a personalized program reach out to me: SarahDBattiste@gmail.com

Follow me on Facebook: Facebook.com/SarahBattisteFIT
Follow me on Instagram: Instagram.com/SarahBattisteFit
Follow my blog: SarahBattiste.com



https://www.fitnessvoices.com/2017/01/27/sarah-battiste-fitness-cardio-workout-1/
#Cardioworkout
Fitness Voices
Sarah Battiste Fitness Cardio Workout 1 Reviewed by Unknown on November 29, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Fitness Voices ©
Designed by NG User

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.