Top Ad unit 728 × 90

What do I eat before I Workout? Pre-workout fuel, energy drinks, energy bars, E&E drink, etc.



http://www.Facebook.com/TurboSister Find me on Facebook and friend request me or give me a shoutout on my LIKE PAGE wall www.Facebook.com/JenelleSummers . This video is just to give other fitness enthusiasts ideas for pre-workout snacks, supplements, and FUEL for energy! I can help figure out what will work for YOU if we connect. As a busy working mom who LOVES food, I need solutions that are HEALTHY but realistically, sometimes pressed for time! I believe a healthy diet of fruits, veggies, adequate protein, low glycemic foods will give you OPTIMAL results in your body composition (body fat %) as long as you combine this with EFFECTIVE workouts like Turbo Fire, running, bootcamp type workouts, P90x, ChaLean Extreme, PUMP, Insanity, P90x2, etc! The E&E Energy drink (aka Energy & Endurance drink by Beachbody, is a safe and effective way to boost your energy thru your workout. It lasts about an hour & a half. I've recently had some of my BEST cardio workouts when I had the E&E drink pre-workout. It's lemon-lime flavored..not so delicious that i'll be tempted to drink throughout the day, but DEFINITELY tasty enough & better than others i've tried! It's 20calories & all natural. Comment your ideas for other video topics to be in the drawing for Shakeology! Details in the video!



https://www.fitnessvoices.com/2012/01/27/what-do-i-eat-before-i-workout-pre-workout-fuel-energy-drinks-energy-bars-ee-drink-etc/
#Workoutdrinks
Fitness Voices
What do I eat before I Workout? Pre-workout fuel, energy drinks, energy bars, E&E drink, etc. Reviewed by Unknown on October 01, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Fitness Voices ©
Designed by NG User

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.