Top Ad unit 728 × 90

How to Do a Floor to Chest Push-Up | Warrior Fitness



Watch more How to Get in Shape with Warrior Fitness Boot Camp videos: http://www.howcast.com/videos/513672-How-to-Do-a-Floor-to-Chest-PushUp-Warrior-Fitness



Hi guys. I'm Reuben Belliard from Warrior Fitness Boot Camp here in New York City. And today I'm going to show you how to do a floor to chest push up. Very simple. We're going to get down and start at the bottom. A few things we want to go over. Again, my hands, a little bit wider than shoulder width. I'm going to push my legs back. Core's tight. This is a position for either advance or beginners. This is what I want you to do. You are going to slowly lower your body to the floor. Control it for as long as you can. Lightly touch the floor. You are going to pick your hands up, stretch your pecks out and then push up and do a push up. Now the key thing with this is when I go down, I control it for as long as I can. If I can't control it and I lose it and I drop down to the floor, that's fine. Just pick your hands up. And again, when we come up, I want to contract that core. Make sure my back is straight. And push up. And make sure my back is straight as I go up.

So, a few things. This is very good for beginners. If you're doing push ups on your knees and you want to transfer to off your knees, this is a good way to build that strength of controlling your body. And it's okay if you fall as long as you take a second. And then when you come up, you're coming up with your chest and your back straight, all the way back up to the push up position. And that's how you do a floor to chest push up.



https://www.fitnessvoices.com/2013/09/18/how-to-do-a-floor-to-chest-push-up-warrior-fitness/
#Chestandarmworkout
Fitness Voices
How to Do a Floor to Chest Push-Up | Warrior Fitness Reviewed by Unknown on October 02, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Fitness Voices ©
Designed by NG User

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.