Top Ad unit 728 × 90

CHEST & BICEPS WORKOUT / GYM FOOD / WEEK 3 DAY 1



Welcome to my channel!

4 days a week I will take you to my gym, I will show you the insights of my journey to a fit body. The workouts are easy to follow and the meals will consist of normal products that you can easily get in any supermarket.

So why not train with me?

Follow me on all social media channels under the name:

INSTAGRAM: ALADINGHARAMTI
FACEBOOK: FITNESS MASTERPLAN
SNAPCHAT: ALAAGHARAMTI1



https://www.fitnessvoices.com/2017/09/18/chest-biceps-workout-gym-food-week-3-day-1/
#Workoumeals
Fitness Voices
CHEST & BICEPS WORKOUT / GYM FOOD / WEEK 3 DAY 1 Reviewed by Unknown on September 27, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Fitness Voices ©
Designed by NG User

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.