Top Ad unit 728 × 90

WORKOUT WITH ME | Fitness Vlog #5



In this fitness vlog, come with me to the gym to workout with me to lose weight!

Hey girl hey, let's be friends! I'm Kristee Vetter, aka Strawberryelectric48, a 21 year old college kid in Southern California. On my channel you'll find fun lifestyle, college, and beauty videos, plus anything else I want to document in this video diary of my life along the way!

► TWITTER/INSTAGRAM ◄
@kristeevetter

► SECOND CHANNEL ◄
http://www.youtube.com/morekristee

► FACEBOOK/TUMBLR ◄
strawberryelectric48

For business inquiries please contact:
strawberryelectric48@gmail.com

Thanks for Watching!

Lots of Love,
Kristee

Yo, FTC! These products were all purchased by me, playaaaa. Fosho. I'm so gangsta I don't need companies to pay me for videos. Which I didn't in this video, capishe? Is that even how you spell that? Have an unforgettable day. And remember, this is always my honest opinion. Over and out.



https://www.fitnessvoices.com/2017/07/23/workout-with-me-fitness-vlog-5/
#FitnessWorkout
Fitness Voices
WORKOUT WITH ME | Fitness Vlog #5 Reviewed by Unknown on July 23, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Fitness Voices ©
Designed by NG User

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.